17 Fountain Court members appear in seven of The Lawyer’s ‘Top 20 Cases’ of 2022.
Cases in the feature in which our members appear include:
- The Executive Counsel to the FRC v KPMG, Peter Noel Meehan, Alistair Wright, Richard William Kitchen, Adam David Bennett, Pratik Paw, Stuart Peter and James Smith, in which Nicholas Medcroft QC and Daniel Carall-Green act for the FRC (alongside QEB Hollis Whiteman’s Mark Ellison QC), instructed by the FRC’s in-house team.
- Rowe & Ors v Ingenious Media Holdings plc & Ors, in which Richard Handyside QC, James Duffy and Nick Daly act for UBS, instructed by Herbert Smith Freehills.
- Phones 4U v EE & Others, in which Laura John QC acts for EE (alongside Monckton’s Meredith Pickford QC and David Gregory), instructed by Clifford Chance.
- JSC Commercial Bank Privatbank v Kolomoisky & Others, in which Alexander Milner acts for the first defendant (alongside Brick Court’s Mark Howard QC, Michael Bools QC, Alex Haydon QC, Geoffrey Kuehne, Ben Woolgar and Tom Foxton), instructed by Fieldfisher.
- Stonegate Pub Company Ltd v MS Amlin Corporate Member, Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe SA and Zurich Insurance, in which Ben Lynch QC acts for Stonegate Pub Company (alongside Gatehouse’s Paul Reed QC, 3VB’s Adam Kramer QC and Gatehouse’s David Pliener and Louis Zvesper), instructed by Fenchurch Law.
- Suppipat v Narongdej and 16 ors, in which Ben Valentin QC and Joseph Farmer act for the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth defendants, instructed by Signature Litigation, and Patricia Robertson QC acts for the eleventh and thirteenth defendants (leading Essex Court’s Ruth den Besten and John Robb), instructed by Clyde & Co.
- Palladian Partners and others v The Republic of Argentina and another, in which Alex Barden acts for Palladian Partners (led by Sue Prevezer QC), instructed by Quinn Emanuel, Ben Valentin QC, Tamara Oppenheimer QC, Sam Ritchie and Francesca Ruddy act for The Republic of Argentina, instructed by Sullivan & Cromwell and Adam Zellick QC and Ian Bergson act for the Bank of New York Mellon, instructed by Reed Smith.
For more information, please see here.