The criteria by which we select our pupils, and ultimately our tenants are:
- Academic and intellectual ability.
- Advocacy and communication skills, including:
- Clarity of expression;
- Ability to think and respond under pressure; and
- Potential capacity as advocate.
- Potential to be a successful self-employed practitioner at the Commercial Bar, including:
- Interest and understanding in the type of work done by chambers;
- Potential ability to work well with members of chambers, solicitors, clients, staff and other pupils; and
- Determination, resilience and integrity.