17 Fountain Court members have appeared in five of The Lawyer’s ‘Top 20 Cases’ of 2023. Cases in the feature in which our members appear include:
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria v Process & Industrial Developments, in which Alexander Milner KC and Max Evans act for P&ID, instructed by Quinn Emanuel.
- Loreley Financing No 30 v Credit Suisse Securities (Europe), Credit Suisse International, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) and Credit Suisse, in which Patrick Goodall KC, Tamara Oppenheimer KC, Adam Sher, Laurie Brock and Marcus Field act for Credit Suisse and others, instructed by Cahill Gordon & Reindel.
- Qatar Airways Group v Airbus, in which Rosalind Phelps KC, Laura John KC, Rupert Allen and Orestis Sherman act for Airbus, instructed by Clifford Chance and Giles Robertson acts for Qatar Airways, instructed by Pinsent Masons.
- Republic of Mozambique v Credit Suisse, Privinvest, VTB Capital and Others, in which Richard Lissack KC acts for Privinvest and Mr Iskandar Safa, instructed by Signature Litigation and Timothy Howe KC, Natasha Bennett and Daniel Edmonds act for VTB Capital, instructed by Rosenblatt.
- The Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy v Richard John Adam, Richard John Howson, Zafar Iqbal Khan, Keith Robertson Cochrane CBE, Andrew James Harrower Dougal, Philip Nevill Green CBE, Alison Jane Horner and Ceri Michele Powell, in which Clare Sibson KC acts for Richard John Howson, instructed by Addleshaw Goddard.
For more information, please see here.