- Updates on cases brought by the Serious Fraud Office
- Updates on cases brought by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- An in depth look at SFO v Barclays  EWHC 3055 (QB) and the Law Commission consultation on corporate criminal liability
- Consideration of the new CPR Part 81 on proceedings for contempt of court.
- Discussion of:
- SKAT v Solo Capital Partners  EWHC 974 (Comm) on the enforcement of foreign revenue laws
- Stanford International Bank v HSBC  EWCA Civ 535 concerning the Quincecare duty and claims in dishonest assistance; and
- Wood v Commercial First Business  EWCA Civ 471 on undisclosed commissions.
Click here to read the full update.
This piece was originally produced for our Quarterly Commercial Crime Newsletter. If you would like to sign up for this going forward, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org