Comments include as follows:
- Rupert is “Phenomenally bright, [with] a first-rate analytical mind for deconstructing and solving the most difficult legal problems, allied with a great capacity for lateral thought.”
- Allen has a reputation for dealing with “novel and important matters outside the usual commercial experience of his set”, and as one City lawyer says: “If he’s not a rising star, I don’t know who is.
- “Natasha Bennett clearly has an impressive future ahead of her”.
- “Natasha’s financial services, banking, insurance and professional negligence experience has already seen both onshore and offshore use, being frequently lead by Fountain Court’s senior silks, as well as appearing unled.”
- “One solicitor says: “Natasha is extremely bright and user-friendly”; another praises her advocacy, saying she “grasped the detail of the dispute quickly, and did a good job on her feet.”
- “Her contemporaries mark her out strongly; one praising her as “incredibly efficient, a great team player and a pleasure to work with”, and with “wisdom beyond her years”. A bright future awaits.”
Click here to read article