‘Set of the Year’ in Banking & Finance while Timothy Dutton QC is awarded ‘Silk of the Year’ in Professional Discipline at the Chambers & Partners Bar Awards 2010 on Thursday 30 September at The London Hilton (Park Lane).
In addition to these richly deserved awards, Fountain Court Chambers members were also nominated in the following areas:-
- Banking and Finance Junior of the Year – Andrew Mitchell
- Commercial Litigation Silk of the Year – Michael Brindle QC
- Insurance Junior of the Year – Patrick Goodall
- Professional Discipline – Set of the Year
- Professional Negligence – Set of the Year
Following Chambers & Partners’ rigorous research to identify the sets and individual members whose work over the past 12 months has attracted particular acclaim from their clients, Fountain Court Chambers is delighted to be recognised, once again, across a range of disciplines.