Insurance and Reinsurance
1. Chapter 9: Choice of Law: New York and English Approaches to Insurance and Reinsurance Contracts. Published by Raymond Cox QC.
2. The book’s editors are Julian Burling, until recently Counsel to Lloyd’s and Kevin Lazarus, a solicitor at Lloyd’s.
3. The book is published by Edward Elgar Publishing Limited in association with Lloyd’s and includes 30 chapters (total 864 pages) from 47 contributors.
4. The book is part of the Research Handbooks in Financial Law Series. The Series Editor is Professor Rosa Lastra, Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
Informa 1st ed (2006)
Authors: Raymond Cox QC, Louise Merrett and Marcus Smith
- September 2008
- Sweet & Maxwell Looseleaf
Multi-State Risks & Back-to-Back Reinsurance
Mealeys’ Litigation Report: Reinsurance, July 2007