Fountain Court’s administration team is managed by Julie Parker. The remit of the team she heads ranges from fee management, insurance, IT services, maintenance of our historic buildings, reception, catering, security and procurement.
Running a smooth and efficient service behind the scenes means that clients and barristers can enjoy access to first class facilities. Looking after clients and members of chambers while running a lean and effective team takes skill but ensures that overheads are well managed. As a leading set we believe in providing the best possible quality of service all round.
- Julie ParkerHead of Administration+44 (0)20 7842 3716 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben PhillipsICT Manager +44 (0) 20 7842 email@example.com
- Neil DougallChambers Accountant+44 (0)20 7842 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nafisa Tosheva (Maternity Leave)Finance Assistant+44 (0) 20 7842 email@example.com
- Charlotte SkeelsFees Administrator+44 (0)20 7842 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine ChildLibrarian +44 (0) 20 7842 email@example.com
- Tati GiataganaAssistant to Senior Clerk & Pupillage Co-ordinator+44 (0)20 7842 firstname.lastname@example.org